Vibrating fluid bed dryers and coolers from The Witte Co. feature an optional motorized hoist system that automatically raises the cover, and reveals the entire drying or cooling system interior to permit safe, fast and easy access for inspection, cleaning and maintenance. Additional features include:
- Pushbutton operation.
- The ability to have a single worker lift and remove the cover of the largest, heaviest fluid bed dryers and coolers.
- The capability to lift dryers and coolers that span up to 36 feet in length and 1,000 pounds in weight.
- An increased load-bearing capacity that allows the entire steel conveying section to be raised and removed while attached to the cover.
- Easy access to the drying or cooling pan underneath.
- Forklift access for deck removal.
- Applicability on large vibrating fluid bed dryers and coolers or on small-capacity dryers and coolers.
- 2 or more electric hoists with davit supports.
- The ability to be retrofit on Witte drying and cooling systems in the field.