AEMC’s phase rotation meter Model 6610 is an essential tool for any installation, inspection and maintenance facility. According to the company, features include:
- No direct electrical contact (no metal contact points).
- Operating voltage: 75 to 1000VAC.
- Frequency range: 45 to 65Hz.
- Phase rotation LED indicators (ABC or BAC).
- Bright LED indication Live or Open Phase (A, B, C).
- Includes three attached color-coded test leads with non-metallic alligator sensor clips for easy connection to the device under test.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Back cover includes a magnet feature that can mount the instrument onto any metal cabinet panel for easy measurement.
- EN61010-1; 1000V CAT III; 600V CAT IV.