Morse introduces its asymmetrical cones to facilitate lifting, tilting and dispensing dry contents from 55-gallon (208-liter) steel or fiber drums. These cones also offer:
- Optimal dispensing control.
- An asymmetric (offset cone shape) design that extends the pouring reach and minimizes the need to fully invert the drum to pour.
- Your choice of an iris valve, slide gate, valve flange or a 6-inch (dia.) opening.
- Availability of carbon steel drum cones painted blue, or drum cones made of type 304 stainless steel with aluminum-bodied iris valves.
- Compatibility with many Morse models of drum handlers.
- The flexibility to be used with a variety of unmodified below-hook types of drum handlers.