The Draeger X-act 5000 automatic tube pump is the first all-in-one solution for the company’s short-term tube measurements, sampling tubes and simultaneous tube systems. According to the company, the intrinsically safe Draeger X-act 5000 further delivers:
- Simple handling and high reliability to support accurate measurement, and accurate sampling of gases, vapors and aerosols.
- Pump control that takes into account the specific flow characteristic required for each tube.
- The containment of all relevant measurement parameters in a barcode printed on the back of the short-term Draeger-Tube packaging — by simply swiping the barcode over the pump’s barcode reader, the name of the substance to be measured, the number of strokes and the measuring range are automatically transferred to the X-act 5000.
- The convenience of directly entering all parameters required for sampling, depending on the sampling tube or system.
- The flexibility to be adjusted automatically by connecting the pump to the technical gas.
- Reduced measurement times for multiple-stroke tubes when compared to the company’s accuro hand gas detector pump.
- An internal pump capacity that allows for the use of extension hoses with a length of up to 98 feet.
- Accommodations for short-term Draeger-Tubes, simultaneous test sets of 5 tubes and sampling tubes.
- No need for an external flowmeter for sampling tubes or specialized sets — the flow rate is set using the intuitive menu with a few button presses.