New Pig describes its PIG® Grippy® mat as a revolutionary absorbent mat with a one-of-a-kind adhesive bottom that stays put, no matter what™. According to the company, the PIG Grippy additionally grants:
- The ability to soak up leaks, drips and overspray without bunching up, curling or sliding.
- Compatibility with oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- A poly backing that creates an additional barrier to prevent absorbed liquids from passing through to the floor.
- A spun-bond top layer with heavy-duty stitching and 8 layers of fine-fiber polypropylene to enhance the absorption and retention of liquids.
- The power to easily peel up without leaving residue.
- A tough-enough design, even for high-traffic work areas, walkways and anywhere slippery floors are a problem.
- The convenience of being easy to cuts with scissors or a utility knife to fit even smaller size applications like workbench or toolbox liners.
- Testing and certification by the National Floor Safety Institute as a high-traction surface that can reduce slip and fall claims by as much as 90 percent when used as part of a floor safety program.