AirClean Systems has expanded its ductless fume hood lineup to include the E Series free-standing fume hood, which is capable of enclosing equipment up to 52 inches (H). Furthermore, the company believes that these new off-the-shelf containment solutions offer:
- The capability to pull room air through the back baffle and filter chemical fumes, vapors and particulate via bonded carbon and/or HEPA filtration before returning clean air back to the room.
- The power to eliminate the need for costly customization when enclosing mixers, mills, grinders, reactors or other tall equipment.
- An upper folding sash combined with lower access doors to ease ergonomic access during manipulation.
- Face velocity and filters that are continuously monitored and controlled via the AirSafe automatic safety controller.
- Full access for equipment to be easily inserted or removed from the enclosure.
- Availability of 3 models — the AC3000E (36 inches), AC4000E (48 inches) and AC6000E (72 inches) — to fit a variety of applications.
- Compliance with relevant OSHA and ANSI Z9.5 standards.
- A floor-mounted design.