Grabner Instruments, a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc., has upgraded its top-selling portable vapor pressure tester — the MINIVAP VPXpert. According to the company:
- After extensive testing, Grabner Instruments has released a new method to test liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) up to 1000 kPa pressure.
- The MINIVAP VPXpert tests according to ASTM D6897, the Grabner Method, which yields results equivalent to the traditional ASTM D1267 bomb method.
- The new LPG method is included with all new analyzers; existing users of the MINIVAP VPXpert also can upgrade their analyzers for LPG testing free of charge.
- The MINIVAP VPXpert is a fully configured “all-in” analyzer, ready for testing gasoline (ASTM D6378, D5191), V/L ratio (ASTM D5188), ASTM D6377 (crude oil) and ASTM D6897 (LPG up to 1000kPa).
- No expensive software or hardware upgrades are required.