Yokogawa’s new FX1000 paperless recording system provides premium features and performance for cost-sensitive OEM suppliers and end-user process recording applications. According to the company, features include:
- Delivering a high level of measurement, recording and networking functionality in a compact package, the shallow 6.5-inch case depth behind the panel allows for installation in tight locations and easy system integration.
- A high-precision wide-view angle 5.7-inch color display provides outstanding visibility of trend, digital, bar graph and historical display mode information.
- Up to 12 universal input channels are available with optional alarm relays, loop power supply, remote control inputs and 24V AC/DC power.
- Standard 400MB secure non-volatile flash memory provides long term data storage; compact Flash removable media and USB media support are optional.
- A unique AC power measurement option allows the unit to trend and record 3-phase AC energy consumption that is highly useful for monitoring, diagnostic and energy conservation applications.
- Specialized options include pulse input integration for turbine flow meter measurement, logarithmic scale for vacuum furnace monitoring and calibration correction for precise temperature measurement in a wide range of applications.
- Flexible network connectivity options round out the FX1000 feature list to include FTP file transfer, email messaging, Web browser display, and Modbus RTU master/slave and Modbus TCP client/server functions.