Chemineer has designed a wide variety of precision-engineered impellers to optimize performance in a broad range of applications. More specifically, according to the company:
- The RL-3 impeller reduces maintenance costs and downtime caused by fibrous material buildup, while easily retrofitting to existing agitators. It not only provides safe and reliable operation, but also comes in a range of sizes and materials.
- The XE-3 impeller is the company’s most efficient axial flow impeller for heat transfer, blending and solids suspension applications.
- The patent-pending Smoothline impeller features liquid-shedding surfaces and concealed hardware for enhanced clean-in-place performance. Furthermore, the impeller enhances cleanability, ensures product purity and optimizes process efficiency.
- The field-proven stalwart of the impeller line is the HE-3 impeller, which is extremely efficient in creating greater fluid motion with less energy.
- The SC-3 impeller is engineered for deep tank applications using a rolled blade design.