Spectronics has designed the OPK-541 industrial leak detection kit as a new starter kit that effectively pinpoint the exact source of all leaks in hydraulic equipment, compressors, engines, gearboxes, fuel, and other synthetic and petroleum-based fluid systems. The kit includes:
- The OPTIMAX Jr™ blue light LED flashlight to quickly reveal all leaks in small- to medium-sized industrial systems — even in cramped areas that are inaccessible to larger lamps — due to its length of 7-1/4 inches (19 cm) and a weight of only 5 ounces (140 g).
- An 8-ounce (237-mL), twin-neck bottle of patented OIL-GLO™ 44 concentrated fluorescent oil dye, which is compatible with all synthetic and petroleum-based fluids.
- The capability of the dye to glow a bright yellow/green (when a leaking system is scanned with the kit’s flashlight) at all leak sources to reveal the precise location of each and every leak.
- An 8-ounce (237-mL) spray bottle of GLO-AWAY™ dye cleaner.
- Dye treatment tags.
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses.
- A rugged carrying case.