Union Process has redesigned its 1-SD laboratory grinding mill to include a completely integrated system comprised of a feeder, hopper and Attritor mill, which are mounted together on a single portable stand for continuous dry grinding. The company believes that its 1-SD also grants:
- A 1-stop solution to ensure that all components (the mill, feeder and hopper) work together to provide the most efficient and effective size reduction.
- Metal-free grinding with a ceramic-lined tank, tungsten carbide-sleeved arms and a tungsten carbide-faced grid.
- An electronic variable-frequency drive paired with a totally enclosed fan-cooled motor.
- A brush seal on the cover for dry grinding dust control.
- Optional CE certification.