Mettler-Toledo introduces FiveEasy™ Plus, a new line of entry-level bench-top meters for measurement of pH and conductivity. FiveEasy™ Plus features two new meters and a new pH sensor. According to the company, the line is characterized by:
FiveEasy™ Plus pH FEP20
- A benchtop pH meter featuring three-point calibration.
- Ideal for anyone who needs an economic, yet reliable solution for easy pH measurement.
- Stores up to 99 data points and includes RS232 interface for data output.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications and makes pH measurement a pleasure.
FiveEasy™ Plus Conductivity FEP30
- An ergonomic bench-top meter for conductivity measurements.
- The compact design provides you with the quality you expect from the company, offering reliable measurements of conductivity, TDS and salinity.
- It can also store up to 99 data points and includes RS232 interface for data output.
pH Sensor LE408
- A robust, plastic pH sensor with refillable, liquid electrolyte that is suitable for simple applications.