Beijer Electronics now offers several new operator panel models in three integrated families, completing their offering of panels for every application in terms of performance and display size. From basic to complex applications, customers can now choose a consistent panel design and easily scale HMI projects between them. According to the company:
- Designed and built with aluminum housing, IP-rated sealing and quality components, the new operator panels are robust and ensure reliable operation based on the iX software.
- All models come with a comprehensive list of drivers, enabling connectivity to most equipment from all major vendors.
- The new HMI solution comes in display sizes from four to 21 inches, built on three different CPUs to offer a competitive solution for every type of application.
- All models feature high-resolution displays, several in wide screen format and the largest model, the 21-inch TxC, even supports full HD.
- The new-generation HMI software, iX 2.0, and new families of operator panels constitute the company’s market-driven concept HMI at the speed of thought, which focuses on minimizing the distance between the HMI idea and the fully deployable, intuitive application.
- The development software has a familiar Windows® based environment and offers refined engineering tools and improved ribbon menu, all of which ensure substantial time gains for project developers.