FLIR Systems has unveiled the new high-performance FLIR T420 and T440 thermal imagers, which launch innovative new imaging capabilities that help professionals find and capture problems more easily and with dramatically more vivid thermal images. According to the company:
- The T420 and T440 infrared cameras arm users with superior infrared imaging resolution that works harder to reveal trouble spots.
- In addition to sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels (320 by 240) for accurate diagnostics even from a distance, the new T440 features MSX™ Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging, a FLIR exclusive.
- MSX adds the detail of real-time visible spectrum images captured by the built-in digital camera to thermal spectrum images, providing extraordinary sharpness, contrast and clarity previously unavailable in thermal imaging.
- Other versatile imaging capabilities include scalable picture-in-picture and thermal fusion for easier image identification and added context.
- To drive home findings, thermographers can also add voice and text comments to images or sketch circles and arrows right on the touchscreen (T440).
- The T-series’ ergonomic rotating optical block swivels vertically up to 120 degrees, making it easy to properly aim at targets without compromising your view of the large 3.5-inch (89-millimeter) color touchscreen.
- The new FLIR Tools Mobile app streams video and connects FLIR imagers to Apple® and Android™ devices for improved client communication.
- Whether a high-powered thermal camera is needed for predictive maintenance, electrical diagnostics, building and home inspections, or energy audits, new T-Series infrared cameras offer unrivaled capabilities backed by industry-leading innovation.