Nissan Forklift has combined its Platinum OP Series order pickers with Ergolift technology, incorporating a secondary mast on the fork carriage, which allows the operator to raise and lower the pallet to comfortable heights, while stacking and retrieving. According to the company, these pickers further provide:
- Efficient performance with dual control pods, which allow simultaneous drive and lift/lower functions.
- The power to reduce the need for operators to stress their backs with constant bending because pallets are always at the correct height.
- Availability of 2 models — with the choice of 9 mast heights and capacities up to 2,200 pounds.
- Safety features that include an operator presence system, an anti-fatigue cushioned platform, a Plexiglass mast guard and a cantilevered overhead guard.
- An enclosed operator platform to eliminate the need for uncomfortable belts and harnesses, while still keeping operators safe.
- Easy access to major components, fuse-protected circuits, and a fault-code history for simplifying diagnostics and maintenance.
- The ability to reduce operator stress and increase overall productivity.
- Optional lift limits for operations with lower ceiling clearances.