Marion Mixers has partnered with AMTek Microwave to design and manufacture microwave vessel heating systems for the processing industries. According to the company, these systems additionally boasts:
- The ability to achieve uniform heat distribution.
- Shorter batch times.
- Lower overall energy costs.
- Easy cleanup and maintenance.
- Availability in virtually any vessel size for any industry in which consistent energy-efficient volumetric heating application is required.
- A 3A sanitary-compliant design with food safety and hygienic product processing in mind.
- Ideal suitability for sauces, soups, chili, gravies, syrups, jams/jellies, salad dressings, spice mixes and meat products, not to mention chemicals, plastics, minerals, textiles, food, waste-to-energy and recycling.
PTXi Booth #3604