Cellon recently launched its PharmaTainer™ sterile single-use containers for storage, freezing and manipulation of biological solutions. According to the company, PharmaTainers further employ:
- A range of low-particulate, single-use bottles and carboys for the storage/transport of bulk vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, culture media and other biotech materials.
- Construction from resins approved for medical applications in PET or polycarbonate with HDPE closures.
- Injection blow-molded plastic containers that are sterilized by radiation.
- Traceability down to the individual container — each bottle/carboy is printed with a unique serial number, batch number, expiration date and a machine-readable data matrix.
- Availability in sizes from 125 ml to 20 L.
- Manufacturing in an ISO Class 5 (Class 100) environment.
- A rigid design.