AAAmachine’s Kawata Super mixer/floater is an energy-saving mixer capable of stable and high-precision mixing of powders, granules and fluids. According to the company, its Super floater additionally provides:
- The world's first mixer based on new principles — the 3D motion of the mixing vessel allows both the fluidizing and flotation of material.
- A Mitsubishi Plastics’ AQSOA™ adsorption heat pump chiller with 10 KW (36,000 BTUs/hour) of cooling capacity, using 65° to 85°C (149° to 185°F) hot water, thus generating chilled water directly from hot water.
- A plastic bag in the vessel, which facilitates cleaning.
- Electricity used only for control and water flow.
- The flexibility of the chiller unit to use waste heat or solar hot water, which contributes to your green policy.
PTXi Booth #3525, #3527