A-B-C Packaging presents its Model 206 case packer for those who need to run multiple package sizes and pack patterns. The company believes that the 206 further boasts:
- The power to pack up to 30 cases per minute, depending on the product and pack pattern.
- The flexibility to pack many styles of cartons, cans and semi-rigid containers, single or multipacks, into display cases or trays.
- The ability to simply select the new product and case/tray size from the pre-programmed options at the operator console, and the motorized changeover is activated, ensuring automatic, repeatable adjustment to the new specifications.
- A case range from 7 (L) by 6 (W) by 5.5 inches (H) to 18 (L) by 16 (W) by 18 inches (H).
- Modules with locking handles to ensure simple, no-tools changeovers for extreme product size changes in which change parts are required.
- Reduced downtime for case packer changeovers.