The BT Series Blow-Through Feeder/Airlock from ACS Valves is designed to ensure optimal bulk density and throughput of hard-to-convey materials, such as fine powders and flakes that can easily over-aerate and reduce material feed efficiency. According to the company, the design:
- Decreases excess aeration of the material during conveying with an integrated vent port on the return side of the valve housing that automatically vents air leakage.
- Maximizes the flow path of air through the rotor pocket; improving material pocket release.
- Optimizes material flow density, improves material conveying efficiency and reduces total compressed air consumption.
- Features housings that are cast in North America to ensure superior strength in the composition and solidification of the housing’s metallurgy.
- Provides optimal service in high-temperature applications and applications requiring pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG.
- Is available with an ACS variable frequency drive, which is used to modulate the feeder drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.
- Features housings that are available in cast iron or 304 or 316 stainless steel, and in either 8-inch or 10-inch round flange sizes.
- Is available with a hard chrome housing interior, and with adjustable rotor tips.