AutomationDirect now offers STEGO enclosure heaters, thermostats, hygrostats and hygrotherms to protect against condensation while providing the greatest possible air circulation. According to the company, available products include:
- Touch-safe convection heaters designed to utilize natural convection, resulting in a circulating current of warm air while minimizing surface temperatures on the accessible side surfaces of the housing.
- Fan heaters with an operating voltage range of 100 to 120VAC, available in screw-mount and DIN rail-mountable versions as well as panel-mount and foot-mount models.
- DIN rail-mountable enclosure thermostats — tamperproof styles available in normally-open and normally-closed models feature fixed set points and are available in single and dual versions.
- Adjustable thermostats, including single units in normally-open and normally-closed models as well as dual units containing one normally-open and one normally-closed thermostat with separate color-coded adjustable temperature controls.
- Electronic hygrostats that sense relative humidity and activate the enclosure heater at a set point to help prevent the formation of condensation within the enclosure — available in two models (120VAC and 230 VAC).
- Electronic hygrotherms that provide efficient temperature and humidity control — with a temperature setting range of 32 to 140° and a humidity range of 50 to 90 percent, units are designed with a high switching capacity and optical function display.
- LED lights suitable for panels and enclosures have also been added — available with either On/Off switch or motion sensor, and in magnet-mount and screw-mount versions, the powerful output allows up to 10 lights to be connected together.