Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com has announced the addition of the EPL-QP-1X150-100 explosion-proof halogen light tower to its extensive line of explosion-proof lighting equipment. According to the company, the light is characterized by:
- A portable tower and removable lamp assembly design.
- 1,500 square feet of work area coverage with 1,520 lumens of light output.
- Provides operators in hazardous locations with a powerful yet economical portable lighting
- A 150 watt halogen bulb that produces illumination in a wide flood pattern.
- Suitable for wet areas and marine environments and tested to 500 hours of salt spray exposure in accordance with MIL-F-8115C military specifications.
- Pedestal-mount housing design that is constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, is adjustable through 135 degrees of vertical movement, and can be removed from the tower and used independently as a portable area light.
- The tower is constructed of non-sparking aluminum with four foldable legs that can be retracted and folded into place along the main tower mast for easy takedown and transport.
- This unit can be extended from 5 feet to 12 feet in height to provide precise work area coverage.