Tapeswitch Corp. has launched the PSSR-2, a new compact safety interface controller that offers integrity monitoring of any presence sensing safety switch, mat and edge product with a 6.8K ? or 8.2 K ? end of-the-line resistor. According to the company, the controller also features:
- A safety performance of CAT 3 SIL2 PLd, EN 13849.
- Built-in integrity monitoring for presence sensing safety mats, edges and switches with a resistor.
- Manual and auto reset.
- Three output contacts, force guided relays and two normally open (safety) 1 x normally closed (monitor) contacts.
- It is 22.5mm DIN rail mountable.
- Suitability for any industry, including manufacturing, automation, material handling, metal working, fabrication, and any safety application for machinery and equipment.