The PD53-100 automatic transfer switch from Progressive Dynamics automatically senses generator power and prevents two power sources from entering the AC distribution panel simultaneously. Other features include:
- Heavy-duty contactors to prevent contact damage during high-current transfer operations.
- A time delay circuit board to ensure stable generator voltage before transfer.
- Rugged screw-type wiring terminals that are ready to wire to the contactor base.
- 120/240-VAC, 100-amp operation.
- Dimensions of 6 by 12 by 10 inches.