Allgaier Process Technology’s Tumbler Screening Machine (TSM) can have up to five screening decks to allow material to be separated into six fractions. According to the company, the machines:
- Rely on a three-dimensional action to maximize utilization of each screen surface, which allows for high separation precisions of up to 99 percent.
- Offer adaptation to meet the most exacting requirements, and are used for fine and ultrafine screening through the world.
- Are constructed to prevent ignition source as defined by DIN EN 1127-1.
- Are tested and assessed for electrical and non-electrical ignition sources, including insulated parts that could accumulate electrostatic charge, electrostatic charge from the friction of the material, V-belts (in gas hazardous areas), hot surfaces (from rotating weights) and mechanically generated sparks.
- Are available in accordance to equipment category 1D/2GD (zone 20 inside, zone 21/1 outside); specific models can be supplied in category 1/2G (zone 0 inside, zone 1 outside) for wet screening.
- Can be considered for complex screening tasks like processing dry materials with a solvent.