Hannay Reels has specifically designed its SS1000 Series stainless steel hose reel for use in sensitive or harsh environments. The company says that the hose reel is further highlighted by:
- Quality protection against corrosive materials and contaminants.
- Easy sanitary washdowns.
- Operating temperatures from 20° to 400°F (-7° to 204°C).
- The capacity to handle 1/4- to 3/8-inch (inner dia.) hose from 100 to 275 feet.
- No paint to chip and no potential for rust.
- Accommodations for caustic applications, such as herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Suitability for the food and beverage, dairy, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.