CABKA offers the whole spectrum of plastic pallets from regranulates: from durable logistics pallets to lightweight export pallets. The company’s pallets include:
- The distribution and food-industry pallet CPP 330c with a closed deck, which was specifically designed with the requirements of the food and pharmaceutical industries in mind.
- The CPP 440c nestable container pallet with a closed deck, to maximize the available space when using an ISO container.
- The CPP 130, the first nestable, lightweight pallet that is compatible with all roller- and chain-conveyor systems — a specially designed bottom support enables nestability and transportation on automated conveyor systems, and the contact area of the 12 feet is 350-percent more than other nestable pallets.
- The CPP 200 semi pallet convinces as a high-performance display pallet for retailers: With its dynamic load capacity of 1,100 to 2,200 pounds, it offers durability and dimensional stability.
- The CPP 350 series of customized pallets from half-size, to quarter-size, and even several formats in between — engineers have made all of the middle legs as a “double” leg and all the middle ribs as double ribs, allowing the pallet to be cut in smaller sizes without losing any of its stability or strength.