Ashcroft® has developed its sanitary pressure instruments for the unique requirements of pharmaceutical, biotech and food-processing applications. The company says that other features include:
- The capacity to withstand the most severe cleaning methods, including chemical wash-down and high-temperature decontamination.
- A welded, electropolished diaphragm media isolator.
- Rugged stainless steel, sealed gauge housings.
- The flexibility to mate to industry-standard Tri-Clamp® sanitary connections.
- The inclusion of the 1032 pressure gauge, G series pressure switch, 2032 Series digital indicator and KS transducer.