Kason introduces its Vibroscreen low-profile pressure sifter to remove oversize particles at ultra-high rates. According to the company, the sifter also offers:
- Operation under a blanket of an inert gas to prevent the escape of hazardous gases and/or to sift in-line with pressurized reactors.
- The capability to scalp bulk materials at rates of 50 tons per hour.
- Flexible pressure sleeve connectors to seal connections to the incoming line, discharge line for on-size particles and discharge spout for oversize particles.
- 2 unbalanced-weight gyratory motors mounted on opposing exterior sidewalls of the unit, instead of 1 motor positioned beneath the screening chamber, to reduce minimum height requirements significantly.
- Alignment of the top inlet above the bottom outlet, allowing on-size material to descend through the screen in a straight-through path at high rates.
- The ejection of oversize material through a spout at the periphery of the screen.
- The ability to operate under pressure on a batch or continuous basis.
- Availability of stainless steel and carbon steel in diameters from 18 to 84 inches (460 to 2,135 mm).