Supercritical Fluid Technologies has unveiled its SFT-110XW bench-top supercritical fluid extractor with a completely redesigned restrictor valve, which comes with an integrated micrometer for very precise flow control. Other features include:
- Extraction vessels up to 500 mL, in single or dual configurations, to afford maximum versatility.
- Fast, efficient extraction of a variety of materials, which may be achieved using supercritical carbon dioxide.
- Precise control of temperature, pressure and flow rate for successful, reproducible extractions.
- A completely removable oven lid and large side panel to allow the user easy access to the high-pressure vessel(s).
- An indicator light on the SFT-10 pump module to alert the user to proper operation of the Peltier pre-cooler, ensuring CO2 is maintained in the liquid state.
- A robust outlet from the restrictor to ensure that users do not accidently damage the outlet tube when inserting it into the collection container.
- Dual sapphire syringe pump technology.
- Suitability for process development; food, flavor and fragrance extraction; chemical and polymer synthesis; natural product extraction; and more.