Xylem Inc. has unveiled Flygt Experior, a revolutionary new wastewater pumping system that offers up to 50-percent energy savings compared to conventional wastewater pumps — in a package that is simple to install and easy to operate. According to the company, the system is characterized by:
- With the launch of Flygt Experior, the company will introduce an extended range of Adaptive N pumps, available on all N pumps between 1.3 and 7.4 kilowatts (kw), or 2.2 and 11 horsepower (hp).
- Adaptive N-technology provides sustained high-efficiency with unrivalled self-cleaning functionality, which significantly reduced the total cost of ownership.
- Adaptive N-technology allows the impeller to move axially upward when necessary to permit bulky materials or tough debris to pass through smoothly, significantly reducing stress on the shaft, seals and bearings.
- Flygt Experior will be available with Premium Efficiency Motors up to 70 kw, or 105 hp.
- The motors have been optimized for wastewater pumping applications, including some models featuring a Line Started Permanent Magnet, or LSPM design.
- All of the new motors comply with international Premium Efficiency Standard (IEC 60034-30), commonly referred to as IE3.
- Flygt Experior’s SmartRun intelligent controls enable the pumping system to be pre-programmed and pre-set to handle any wastewater handling situation, making it very easy to install and operate.
- The SmartRun controls optimize energy use and can reduce energy consumption by 30-percent compared to conventional on/off systems.
- Combining the very best in hydraulics, motors and intelligent controls, Flygt Experior is the most reliable, energy efficient user-friendly wastewater pumping system available on the market today.
WEFTEC Booth #6239