MCRT® 88700V series dual-range torque meters from S. Himmelstein accurately measure torque, even if the ratio of peak to average torque is high. According to the company, the torque meters additionally feature:
- High accuracy in real-world applications, not just in the cal lab.
- The industry’s highest over-range ratings, which avoids clipping real-world torque peaks and driveline torsionsals.
- A low range that is 20 percent of their high range.
- Three simultaneous analog outputs can be individually set to 5 or 10 volts at each range full scale.
- Over-range is 150 percent to 300 percent and mechanical overload is 200 percent of the high range and 1,000 percent of the low range.
- Digital output of torque, and speed and power with option Z, is available over the resident RS232 serial port.
- Included software interfaces with Windows-based PCs for data display and collection as well as instrument setup.