Wilden®’s H800 Series high-pressure air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps optimize equipment performance in the plating and metal-finishing industries. According to the company, the pumps offer:
- Reliable transfer of viscous, solid-laden slurries at high head pressures.
- Ductile iron and stainless steel design.
- Availability in a duplex design, which generates a 3:1 pressure ratio of inlet air supply to discharge fluid — meaning the pumps have the capability to achieve discharge fluid pressures as high as 17.2 bar (250 psig).
- Availability with wetted housings constructed of either ductile iron or 316 stainless steel, and non-wetted housings (center block and air valve) of aluminum.
- Flow rates up to 95 gpm (360 lpm), and the ability to handle solids as large as ½ inch (12.7 mm) and operate at temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC).
- Diaphragm elastomer options include PTFE and Wil-Flex™.