METTLER TOLEDO's ReactIR™ 247 HL-ATEX configuration helps manufacturers around the world take advantage of next-generation Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) analysis to characterize a nearly limitless array of process chemistry reactions. According to the company, the device, which is now approved for hazardous environments, is further characterized by:
- The device now displays the Ex Mark label, indicating that ReactIR™ 247 met required safety standards necessary for compliance to the ATEX Directive and led to the issuance of an EC Type Examination Certificate TRAC1 1ATEX21306X.
- Meeting these rigorous standards helps ensure that quality managers can obtain faster results without compromising safety, particularly in sensitive industries such as fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- ReactIR™ 247 is known for its ability to provide fast, real-time information that aids in process optimization.
- Easy-to-use, and with a small bench print, it can be incorporated at many points along a production line; the design also effectively solves a variety of long-standing problems with multi-flow synthesis, such as controlling different reagent streams.
- The ATEX rating makes it appropriate for use in Europe and around the world, with the exception of North America.
- METTLER TOLEDO ReactIR™ 247 HL-UL, certified for Class 1, Division 1 hazardous use in the United States and Canada, is available for manufacturers.