The new E4400 from E Instruments Int’l is a portable flue-gas analyzer designed for emissions monitoring, maintenance and tuning of combustion processes. According to the company, its rugged design and “true NOx” capability make it the ideal industrial analyzer for boiler, engine, furnace and other combustion applications. The analyzer also includes:
- Up to four gas sensors: O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2 and CxHy.
- Built-in printer (non-thermal).
- Low NOx and true NOx capabilities.
- Unbreakable metal hose connectors.
- Temperature and pressure measurements.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack.
- Internal data memory (900 tests).
- PC software with USB communications cable.