AutomationDirect recently launched its Stride™ industrial-grade managed Ethernet switches featuring redundant power inputs with surge and spike protection, and auto-crossover. These switches, according to the company, additionally grant:
- Proprietary Real-Time Ring™ technology that provides the fastest recovery of all the redundancy options on the switch.
- Multiple 10/100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet ports (on most models).
- An operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C.
- Built-in aluminum housings.
- ST- or SC-type fiberoptic connections (on some models).
- A DIN-rail mountable design.
- Availability of gigabit-managed switches with 10/100/1000BaseT RJ45 ports and advanced combination small form-factor pluggable (SFP) ports that accept noise-immune fiberoptic links.
- A 2-year warranty.