Kollmorgen’s Value-Line servomotors (VLM) offer good performance at an excellent price, covering the torque range from 0.5Nm to 16Nm (peak or continuous). According to the company, the servomotors:
- Are a high-value, limited feature set motor that delivers solid servo performance for a wide variety of applications.
- Are available in the most popular motor sizes with 12 standard windings, in both NEMA23 and NEMA34 and Metric (60mm and 90mm) mounting standards, and with multiple shaft configurations for seamless integration into nearly any system.
- Can operate at 120/240 VAC or 160/320 VDC and deliver rated speeds up to 6000 RPM, while providing up to 16Nm peak torque and nearly 5Nm continuous torque.
- Have multiple feedback and cable options, giving machine builders system configuration flexibility without adding significant cost.
- Are ROHS compliant, with CE, UL and cUL recognition pending.