T&D Corp. has introduced its new RTR-505V wireless logger, which can measure DC voltages from 0 to 22VDC with accuracy of ±0.5mv. According to the company, the new logger:
- Can be used to measure voltage directly — or from the output — of a wide variety of sensors and instruments.
- Features a large LCD display, capacity for 16,000 readings, IP64 water resistance, and up to 4 years of battery life with the "L" version.
- Is compatible with all TandD RTR-500 series wireless data collectors and can be seamlessly integrated into a wireless network with other logger types.
- Can be monitored locally, through a cellular phone system, or anywhere in the world over the Internet.
- Includes real-time monitoring and warning notifications, as well as a communication range of up to 500 feet, which can be extended with the use of a repeater.