Munters’ new psychrometric calculation tool, the PsychroApp™, easily calculates the thermodynamic properties of air from an iPhone or iPod Touch. Other features include:
- The ability to calculate total, sensible, latent and moisture loads of any process while on the go.
- Output of the corresponding dew point or gr/pound, giving you the insight you need for your job, by simply entering the temperature and relative humidity into the application.
- A dew-point range from -80° to 200°F (-62° to 93°C).
- A dry-bulb range from -80° to 400°F (-62° to 200°C).
- Mixing and process screens.
- Display of both English imperial and SI units.