Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com now offers the EXP-LED-RL-FX5R explosion-proof, rechargeable LED handheld light. According to the company, the LED lantern:
- Produces 135 lumens of bright light and offers five different operating modes as well as U.L. and ATEX explosion-proof compliance for hazardous locations.
- Is Class 1 Division 1 certified and is an ideal portable work or inspection light for operators in hazardous locations where flammable gases, vapors, and chemicals are present.
- Is constructed of a lightweight and impact-resistant ABS plastic housing with shatterproof Lexan lens.
- Incorporates a set of forward-facing LEDs for powerful illumination and a set of three rear-mounted LEDs for signal-capable operation.
- Features an adjustable main light head, allowing the operator to set the light down and adjust the head as needed for close work or inspection activities.
- Features functions that are controlled by a single trigger-style switch, allowing the operator to cycle through five different operating modes by repeatedly activating the trigger.
- Has a12-hour runtime on a single charge of its integral 6 VDC Nickel Metal Hydride batteries and will accept up to 500 charge cycles before battery performance degrades.
- Is impact- and vibration-resistant, water-resistant, and has no exposed metal or contacts, making it ideal for heavy-duty use in industrial work environments.