Citation Technologies, Inc. recently announced the integration of new enhancements to the company’s ART, an innovative and cost-effective solution designed to minimize the guess-work and risk related to Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) compliance. The newly improved solution now offers:
- The capability to enable companies to better determine and manage compliance to applicable regulations and laws.
- Recent enhancements, including the ability for the customer to define detailed requirements for a site and develop compliance tasks.
- The user the ability to build a complete environmental, safety, occupational health, and site security compliance assurance-management system
- The ability to end reliance on other more costly and time-consuming methods.
- Sustainability — the user can maintain compliance through monthly updates of regulations, complete with change descriptions, and focus on the tasks to be constructed to achieve compliance.
- An array of features such as customer-driven administration, role-based security — the customer determines who sees and controls what — and a customizable user interface.
- A design based on the Software as a Service model (SaaS), delivering a cloud-based compliance solution upon acquiring a subscription without incurring any up-front hardware or set-up costs.