Yokogawa’s new wireless multi-input temperature transmitter is built on the ISA100.11a industrial automation wireless communication standard. The battery-powered YTMX580:
- Features eight analog input channels, each configurable for thermocouple, RTD, DCV, and 4-20mA measurement.
- Is a cost-effective way to measure multiple temperature points in distant plant locations where there is no signal cabling or power available for traditional wired instrumentation.
- Increases operating efficiency and reduces installation time and maintenance costs by combining multiple inputs into a single transmitter.
- Sends temperature data via a secure wireless link to an ISA100.11a gateway receiver, making that data available to a wide range of plant instruments and data-acquisition and control systems.
- Has a field-replaceable internal battery pack that powers the transmitter and provides years of continuous operation under normal conditions.