AutomationDirect now offers a line of ProSense mechanical dial pressure gauges and ProSense bi-metal thermometers. The pressure gauges provide:
- Dual-marked dial faces (PSI/kPa or inHg/kPa) in pressure ranges from vacuum up to 6,000 PSI.
- Bourdon tube sensing elements.
- Your choice of a dry gauge, or liquid-filled design to dampen vibration and pulsations. Brass wetted parts that are suitable for air, oil or water applications, or stainless steel wetted parts for corrosive applications.
- Availability of center back mount and lower mount cases in durable steel or stainless steel.
- No need for any external power sources.
- A variety of configurations for use in most pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, industrial and commercial applications.
The ProSense bi-metal thermometers come with:
- A bi-metallic sensing element.
- A dual scale (F°/C°).
- Re-zero adjustment screws.
- 3-inch dials with center back mounts or 5-inch dials with adjustable angle mounts.
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Welded stem lengths ranging from 2.5 up to 9 inches.
- Suitability for industrial, hot/chilled water line, boiler, HVAC, food processing and wastewater applications.