Munters recently launched its Thermo-T™ tubular heat exchanger to recover energy from processes with temperatures up to 2,000°F with up to 80 percent effectiveness. The Thermo-T is additionally characterized by:
- Airflows from 3,000 to 30,000 SCFM to ensure adaptability.
- Integral thermal-expansion joints that allow the heat-exchanging tubes to expand in high-temperature applications — without causing excessive stress to the unit.
- Welded construction to prevent cross-contamination.
- The power to handle high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- Composition from various materials to best suit your application.
- Numerous configurations from which to choose.
- Options to facilitate cleaning, including access doors and an integral water-wash system.