Videojet Technologies Inc.’s 1610 Dual Head small-character continuous ink jet printer has two printheads that can run independently or in tandem to meet a wide range of applications. The printer:
- Is perfect for applications that require printing on two locations on a single product, or on multiple lanes on a traversing unit.
- Can print up to five lines of high-resolution code per printhead at speeds of up to 960 feet per minute.
- Includes IP65 washdown and dust protection as well as a vapor recovery system, which reduces solvent consumption and provides longer runs before fluid change.
- Leverages the Smart Cartridge™ fluid system, which, by reading the embedded microchip, identifies whether compatible fluid has been installed to prevent errors in ink types or switching make-up and ink fluids.
- Features a countdown meter that offers monitoring of time remaining before the printer core must be changed.