Meissner introduces its FlexFill™ single-use biocontainer transfer assembly for applications that require fast and dependable aseptic transfer of small liquid process volumes. The FlexFill is further highlighted by:
- The power to reduce the risk of product contamination, and effectively address the challenges associated with directly transferring sterile bottled liquids to single-use or multiple-use bioreactor systems in non-permissive environments.
- The ability to aseptically transfer bottled cell culture media, sera, reagents, supplements, buffers and microcarriers to a bioreactor.
- The flexibility to store or transfer liquid in the biocontainer assembly once filled, whether it be incrementally or in its entirety.
- An extra-large screw cap port with a unique location for rapid and convenient filling of the biocontainer assembly.
- A laminar flow hood supported by the portable stainless steel FlexCessory™ stand.
- Construction from the company’s fully qualified pharmaceutical-grade TepoFlex® film. Availability in volumes from 500 mL to 6 L.
- Easy operation.
- Customized assemblies to support aseptic connectivity with a host of fitting and tubing options, allowing a seamless interface with your process.