Malvern Instruments’ Insitec L particle size analyzer provides a robust solution for real-time measurement of slurries and emulsions. The analyzer:
- Has been further engineered for extra ruggedness to meet increasingly demanding applications and to reduce maintenance to the absolute minimum.
- Has been tested extensively in the most arduous of minerals applications to ensure that it successfully and reliably meets the requirements of this sector (and many other industrial sectors) for real-time particle size measurement.
- Is being used in key unit operations, including milling, to deliver enhanced process monitoring and control — increasing throughput, reducing waste and lowering energy consumption.
- Using laser diffraction to measure particles from 0.1 to 2500 microns, it incorporates a unique telephoto lens that has extended the measurement range and brings improved stability, rugged optical alignment, greater vibration tolerance, temperature robustness, and reduced space requirement — without compromising measurement quality.
- Uses the proven technology of laser diffraction for particle size measurement — a rapid and non-destructive particle sizing technique used to measure dry powder streams, emulsions, slurries and sprays.