TKF recently unveiled its Valu-Lift™ vertical lift as a light-duty, 4-strand, continuous-lift conveyor that can handle cartons and other smooth-bottom loads up to 50 pounds. Moreover, the Valu-Lift delivers:
- A maximum unit load of 21 inches (L) by 16 inches (W) by 22 feet (H).
- A minimum unit load without special transitions of 10 (L) by 4 (W) by 1-1/2 inches (H) with a weight of 3 pounds.
- Standard net lifting heights from 8 to 14 feet with customized heights available.
- The capacity to lift at a maximum speed of 118 FPM.
- Up, down or reversible operational modes.
- A patented platform consisting of lightweight interlocking molded polymer flights with steel connecting pins.
- Efficient, high-speed operation, low maintenance, and quick and easy assembly.
- Economical modular construction.
- Standard safety features that include a 24-VDC control, a current sensing relay that instantly shuts down the conveyor if it is overloaded, totally enclosed shroud-type tunnel guards and a smooth, clean design.