The Witte Co. presents its new bulk container packer to gently vibrate flexible bulk bags, Gaylords, intermediate bulk containers and other bulk shipping containers, thereby increasing their bulk density to improve efficiency in packaging, material handling and warehouse operations. The packer additionally grants:
- A fluidizing action (achieved by applying linear vibration from underneath the bulk container) that densifies material by removing air from in between the particles, while protecting particle integrity, shape and size.
- The capacity to accommodate loads of up to 4,500 pounds.
- Extra density and rigidity to help cube out trailers, while supporting safe handling, palletizing, stacking and shipping requirements.
- Ideal suitability for compacting food, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, metal, plastic and other powdered, granular and pelletized materials.
- Several options, such as a variable-speed drive to adjust vibration speed, and a roller deck that permits the bulk containers to be easily rolled onto and off of the platform.
- The flexibility to mount the packer directly to a scale platform to combine weighing and densifying in a single unit.