Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com has announced that it will be producing a new line of light towers designed to improve ease of deployment and fixture mobility. The HAL-2X400MCE light towers:
- Are rated Class 1, Division 2 for use in hazardous locations.
- Can be extended to 8 feet for maximum coverage, and collapsed to 5 feet for easy transport.
- Feature an innovative tilting base design that allows the user to tilt the unit back while extending the tower to its full height, set the lock pin, and then tilt it fully upright for secure placement.
- Have a 39-inch by 35-inch wheeled base that provides full stability when deployed to its full height, yet still allows the user to simply roll the unit into the desired position in the workspace.
- Feature two metal halide lamps that provide 50,000 square feet of coverage and include multi-tap ballasts, allowing the unit to be configured for use with currents ranging from 110VAC to 277 VAC using jumpers.
- Include lamps that are encased in powder-coated assemblies with tempered glass lenses for durability; while the aluminum tripod system is constructed of non-sparking, powder-coated aluminum for strong yet lightweight construction.
- Have anti-static tires; 50 feet of yellow SOOW, abrasive and oil resistant cord; and an ECP 1523 Class 1 Division 1 explosion-proof straight blade plug.
- Are UL-approved for marine and wet environments and suitable for use in open areas where flammable gases and vapors may occasionally be encountered.